Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Experience (Compliment Text)

My Cat Savior

            I have an experience that I feeling so grateful to someone. It was about two months ago. So, here is my story.
            One day, my cat is went out from home. My cat’s name is El. I’ve been searching for my cat about one hour. First, I  searched him inside my home. But, I didn’t found him. So, I tried to searched him around my neighbor house. But, I didn’t found him for twice. I feel so sad. I thought my cat is hiding in somewhere, so I decided to ate my breakfast first.

After I ate my breakfast, I went to search him again. I surrounded my complex, calling out his name. I heard a cat’s voice from the roof. Finally, I found my lovely cat on the top of my neighbor’s house. He want to go down, but he can’t. I tried to search the ladder for took my cat, but I didn’t find it. My neighbor’s house is under construction. So, no one inside the house. Then, a car passed next to me. A lady came to me, then she asked “Is that your cat?”. I said “Yes, ma’am”. “Oh, let me help you.”, said a lady. Then, she brought the ladder from her house. Her house is under the construction. She took my cat and gave him to me. I felt so grateful to her. I said thank you to her. “You’re welcome, he is such a cute cat!”, she said. “Hahaha, are you new residents in this complex?”, I asked her. “Yeah, I will move here in next 2 months.”, she answered my question. “Wow, it’s a long time.”, I said. “Oh, once again, thank you for helping me for took my cat. I feel so grateful to you. Without you , maybe I can’t take my cat until now.”, I said. “Hahaha, it’s my pleasure. You’re welcome!”, said her. Then, she asked me to came to her house. I wanted to came to her house, but I must to fed my cats in my house. So, I didn’t came to her house. I went to my house. But, when I got home, I didn’t realize to asked her name. Hopefully, in the next day, I can ask her name.

1 comment:

  1. Mari ikutin promo khusus imlek hanya di S1288poker
    Ada promo yang sangat menarik di disni
    PROMO ANGPAO IMLEK 2019
    Pada kesempatan kali ini bagi-bagi Angpau kepada setiap member baru untuk berkesempatan mendapatkan promo hadiah imlek TO.

    Info lebih lengkap,silahkan hubungi CS 24/7 kami melalui :
    PIN BBM : 7AC8D76B
    WA : 08122221680
    Twitter : @S1288POKER

    ReplyDelete